"CasaDiVanna" puts main emphasis on exceptional use of natural raw materials in its manufacturing process to ensure high quality and long-lasting products. During the manufacturing process special attention is paid to detailed perfection and excellent quality which is possible due to the professionalism of our experienced hand-crafters and their love to create. 
The natural raw materials used are high quality dolomite from Latvia and the unique natural stone - marble, from Scandinavia. These materials form 85% of the products composition. The remaining 15% consist of EU certified composites and sanitary coating. 
“CasaDiVanna” gives a 10 year guarantee for all of its products.